RF System Engineer - Dearborn, MI
- We are looking for RF System engineers who will design and develop cutting edge wireless communication systems for automotive applications such as Vehicle to Vehicle Communications and Autonomous Vehicles.
- We are looking for RF Systems Engineers with experience in designing and analyzing wireless communications systems.
- These RF system engineers must have a solid understand of how wireless links such as LTE, Narrowband VHF, WiFi, Bluetooth, and Low Frequency RFID are designed and optimized.
- They will develop vehicle level OTA design validation methods which will be used across all OEM vehicle lines worldwide.
- This position requires a strong background in communication theory and familiarity with industry wireless communications system standards such as 3GPP, 802.11, 802.15.1, etc.
RF & Communications Engineering
RF Analytical tool experience
- 5 years experience in one or more of the following: WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular, or similar wireless technologies
- Working knowledge of communication techniques (modulation schemes, propagation, etc.)
- RF and communication system test equipment
- Leadership skills and ability to lead cross functional teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to adjust to new and evolving engineering processes.
- 10 year experience in wireless technologies
- Analytical tools such as Matlab and RF field simulation tools
- Digital signal processing
- Extensive knowledge of communication techniques (modulation schemes, propagation, etc.)
- Understanding of Rx and Tx RF chains
BS Electrical Engineering
MS Electrical Engineering PhD Electrical Engineering
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: RF System Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356510
Posted Date: 2/25/2019