Embedded Software Cyber Security Engineer - Dearborn, MI
- Embedded Software Cyber Security Engineer position is offered within the Software Technical Design and Code Quality Assurance group in OEM (Dearborn, MI).
- In this position, the embedded software engineer will develop an extensive set of technical review questions intended to increase the quality of our embedded software regarding cyber security.
- Once finalized, the process will be used by the engineer to review software implemented by our internal and external software suppliers.
- The position will also entail performing risk assessments and containment reviews to ensure the robust implementation of cyber security related software issues found during the development and production of electrical/electronic components.
- Align software deliverables with vehicle program timing and electrical engineering processes to enhance software quality launches and conduct embedded software and technical design reviews according to OEMProduct Development processes.
Deep understanding and experience with E2E and CERT C
- 5 years of experience in the position offered or performing software development of embedded systems.
- 5 years of experience using C and C++.
- 2 years of experience using software testing methods.
- 2 years of demonstrable expertise in software cyber security.
- 2 years of experience performing design and code reviews.
- 1 year of experience performing project management.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or a related field.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science or a related field
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Embedded Software Cyber Security Engineer
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356630
Posted Date: 2/25/2019