Ab Initio/Data Quality - Charlotte, NC
The Data Services team is expanding a program to support data quality tooling options and aggregated reporting with metadata assets. The purpose of this position is to deliver standardized services around the Ab Initio DQE (Data Quality Environment) platform.
The resource in this role will be responsible for the technical development and production support of Ab Initio DQE objects and configurations. This position requires a good understanding of data quality concepts and hands-on experience with Ab Initio.
This is a contract position that can sit in Minneapolis, MN; Charlotte, NC; or Chandler, AZ
- 7+ years of experience in Data related development on various platforms.
- 5+ years of experience within UNIX platforms including experience with python, bash and shell scripting.
- 2+ years of experience working with data quality tools and processes within the Ab Initio toolset including Co-OP version 3.X along with DQE/Express>It, Acquire IT, Query IT and BI infrastructure.
- Preference to candidates with previous Wells Fargo Experience and can demonstrate knowledge of our SDLC, Pac2000, Autosys, EACO Bridge and other internal tools.
- Demonstrated relationship management ability with a medium-sized business unit or multiple, large internal technology groups
- Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Ab Initio/Data Quality
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356805
Posted Date: 2/19/2019