IT Network Engineer - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for an IT Network Engineer to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 6+ contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
• Create entire firewall policy sets based on syslog traffic data and provided site specific information
• Build granular firewall policies including layer 7 inspection and/or multi-factor authentication.
• Enforce an entire firewall policy set in a live production environment without creating material impact.
• Expertise in firewall management, firewall policy writing, and firewall network architectures for Palo Alto, Check Point, or Juniper.
• Experience with authentication technologies such multi-factor authentication (MFA) and Network Authentication Control
• 3-5 year’s hands-on experience as a firewall subject matter expert including creation and management of complex firewall policies
• Experience in a large, multi-site firewall deployments
• Experience writing advanced firewall policies including layer 7 application awareness and user authentication
• Hands-on experience with creating and implementing firewall policy in a manufacturing environment
• Juniper JunOS and/or Juniper SPACE experience
• Experience with industrial control system protocols such as OSI PI, OPC, Modbus TCP, MSMQ
• Industry certification such as GIAC, CISSP
Bachelor's in related field would be nice, but is not required if the necessary experience is present
• Up to 15% domestic/international (Asia, Europe, and Mexico expected)
• Agency must confirm that candidate is willing and able to travel and must be set up to assist candidate financially in booking applicable international travel
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Network Engineer
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356814
Posted Date: 2/20/2019