Sr. Java Developer / Capital Markets Development - Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer / Capital Markets Development
Advantage Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in Charlotte, NC.
- 5+ Java Development in Banking/Capital Markets
- Preferred experience with broad capital markets products including any of cash, derivatives, equities, foreign exchange, commodities, SEC FNRA etc.
- 5+ years experience Java in an n-tier environment
- 5+ years experience with RMDBS s (Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- 5+ years experience within the complete software development lifecycle
- Comfortable with code control, build and deployment, automation of jobs, testing and support.
- Results oriented with the proven ability to deliver high quality, robust solutions within a small timeframe.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills especially written skills and
- Works in a small team as either an individual contributor or as a team lead for multifaceted computer applications and/or application initiatives.
- Regularly works with several computer languages in a heterogeneous environment.
- Multitasks multiple projects and phases of projects at the same time.
- Develops code under the direction of the Development Manager but is capable of performing duties largely independently.
- Coordinates activities with other developers and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Acts as an expert technical resource in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Provides rapid response to production issues and troubleshoots complex problems involving multiple inputs and outputs.
- Communicates professionally with users, Support Staff, and others through e-mail, Instance Messenger, phone calls, and in-person discussions.
Senior systems engineer and technical expert in the development of very highly sophisticated and complex trading and back office applications for a major functional and/or product area within the securities businesses. Analyze highly complex business requirements. Write functional documents and design technical specifications. Design and/or redesign existing complex computer platforms and applications. Provide coding direction and guidance on complex calculations and details of complex products with less experienced staff. Maintain full project life-cycle tasks, such as business and technical analysis, designing, coding, testing, and implementation plans. Maintain all system diagrams, system interface charts and any other compliance policy and procedure documents. Work closely with quality analysts on the preparation of test cases. Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments; work with client groups to identify, arrange, and/or deliver training needs. Lead large projects. 7+ years of application development and implementation experience 4+ years of securities industry experience Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer / Capital Markets Development
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356821
Posted Date: 2/20/2019