Customer Care/Support - Solon, OH
Position : Customer Care/Support
Location : Solon OH
Duration : 10 months contract with extension.
Receive, investigate and respond to all customer inquiries regarding shipments, products, and complaints. Input orders and relative data into the computer.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (List in order of importance)
* Primary contact with customers by phone concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
* Receive and enter phone, fax, and e-mail orders.
* Call customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
* Make changes to or cancel orders/backorders.
* Initiate orders for replacement parts and/or for correcting errors (shortages, wrong item shipped, etc.).
* Initiate file maintenance for corrections to customer file.
* Complete/route appropriate internal documentation to initiate processes to fulfill customer order(s).
* Manage order entry database as required to satisfy customer requests. Generate reports from database as per business needs.
* Work closely with internal departments to assure commitment to customer is met in a timely manner.
* Solicit sale of new or additional services.
* Handle irate customers in a professional manner.
* Obtain customer feedback information and provide timely feedback to company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
* May initiate shipment tracers with carriers.
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL EFFORT (Under Typical Positions)
* Typically works in an office environment with adequate lighting and ventilation and a normal range of temperature and noise level.
* Work assignments are diversified. Examples of past precedent are used to resolve work problems. New alternatives may be developed to resolve problems.
* A frequent volume of work and deadlines impose strain on routine basis.
* Minimal physical effort is required. Work is mostly sedentary but does require walking, standing, bending, reaching, lifting or carrying objects that typically weigh less than 10 lbs.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education/Training, Experience and Certifications)
* High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree with business concentration preferred
* Minimum of 1 year of related customer service experience
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES (Those necessary to perform the job competently)
* Must demonstrate working knowledge of personal computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Outlook
* Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
* Excellent communication skills (grammar, voice, diction)
* Strong customer orientation
* Ability to evaluate customer needs, and respond with appropriate action/delivery
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Care/Support
Location: Solon, OH
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356839
Posted Date: 2/19/2019