7814728921 - Waltham, MA
6+ Month contract. Face to Face interview required.
Software QA Tester with Android and iOS is very important. They need to at least know how to capture logs.
SIP and/or Wireshark are mandatory.
Experience working on VoIP, LTE, VoLTE
- An engineering degree with 3-5 years of hands-on experience or equivalent industry experience.
- Wireless carrier service background or network equipment vendors preferred.
- Responsible for test planning and execution for lab and production validation testing in a large telecommunications environment.
- End to End call flow testing of VoIP and massaging services.
- Deep knowledge of TCP IP, UDP and TCP sockets, L2 and L3 routing and switching, familiarity with protocols such as SIP, RTP, MSRP, HTTPS, TLS and other encryption protocols, authentication and authorization, HTTP2, XMPP, DHCP.
- Ability to track multiple software defects, analyze and provide root cause analysis to closure.
- Testing automation preferred
- Familiarity with RCS (Rich communication services a plus)
- Knowledge of Android and iOS operating systems, OTT applications mainly messaging and VoIP, Push Notification, CallKit, Android connection services, native device implementations and or familiarity with other accessories supporting voice and messaging within Android (Android Wearables, Google Voice, etc.) and iOS echo system (Apple Watch, HomePod, etc.)
- Understanding and debugging capabilities for SIP and WireShark traces/captures
- Test SIP call traces and SIP call flow
- Highly desired, understanding of Smart Speakers voice implementation such as Google Home, Amazon Echo, Alexa skills and familiarity with basic AI techniques
- Collaboration capability working with other testers in debugging and troubleshooting complex technical problems.
- Ability to supervise and aid other testers in debugging desired.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: 7814728921
Location: Waltham, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 356926
Posted Date: 2/21/2019