.NET Developer - Blaine, MN
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a .NET Developer. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: .NET Developer
Location: Blaine, MN
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
• Database experience with T-SQL (SQL Server) and PLSQL/Oracle
• Solid application development skills utilizing .NET framework 4.6.2, C#, ASP.NET, AJAX, Java Script, HTML, XML, Web services, WCF, WPF, jQuery.
• Knowledge of MVVM and MVC design patterns.
• Experience in OO design and programming, knowledge of UML and modern software engineering practices
• Experience in NHibernate, Entity Framework or similar object-relational mapper.
• Good understanding of open source frameworks like Angular MD, BootstrapJS, Node.js, Knockout.js
• Experience in designing UML Models, ERD Diagrams according to internal standards and Document procedures
• Experience with high availability high-volume Web applications
• Experience with Azure cloud development
• Experience in leveraging tools such as App Dynamics and other monitoring tool
• Used formal development methodologies such as SDLC (creating specifications, technology pilots, analyzing application performance etc.)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• Strong interpersonal and written skills and organization
• Ability to interact with technical work group and business partners in a positive and productive way in order to accomplish project goals
• Keen interest in creating cost-effective yet durable and elegant design solutions in a timely fashion and ability to continuously enhance efficiency of a development process
• Performance tuning expertise on .Net, network & Database technologies
Adv. Ref. #: 357032
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .NET Developer
Location: Blaine, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357032
Posted Date: 2/21/2019