CX INTERACTION DESIGNER - Minneapolis, MN
Responsible for developing and executing customer experience solutions for online applications and Web sites.
• Accountable for creating the most complex industry-leading user interface design solutions.
• Leading teams of customer experience professionals defines and deploys interaction design strategies.
• Serves as design "advocate" with the ability to forecast and assess industry trends and their impact on the company's product design alternatives.
• Establishes and promotes design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Accountable for overseeing the execution of strategic design projects that influence design and strategic direction of the company.
• Builds and enhances strong working relationships within the information / interface design function and community outside of the company.
• Demonstrates ability to work effectively across relevant units and with company leaders.
• Provides product usability, evaluation and support to product development teams.
• May oversee work performed by others and serves as a mentor to the direction of the unit while not managing people.
• Presents and defends designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
• Leads customer experience strategy for platforms and products; influences roadmaps and business decisions by providing customer experience considerations; participates in roadmap planning and virtual teams; represents customer experience and ICS to our partners.
• Serves as SME for all aspects of customer experience.
Ideal candidate would have:
• 8+ years of experience in communications, human factors, information sciences, graphic and visual arts.
If you feel your skills qualify please send me your resume as a Word attachment.
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CX INTERACTION DESIGNER
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357074
Posted Date: 2/21/2019