Project Manager/Program Manager-357208 - Round Rock, TX
Project Manager/Program Manager
Our client is hiring a Program Manager to lead the coordination and management for their revenue division . This individual drives all aspects of IT Project, Program and Portfolio activity, including collaborating and coordinating across all IT and business segments.
- This person will define project value proposition, scope, work plan, resource needs, timeline and budget for IT projects.
- Manages resources (i.e., capital requirements and human capital, etc.) to complete project/program on time and within budget.
- Keeps team and leadership updated on project status and risk factors.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables.
- Provides technical and process guidance to project team.
Manages all aspects of the project execution including: chartering, scope definition, requirements gathering, project planning, change control, risk management and reporting Facilitates and manages resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control
- Manages the identification, resolution and escalation of project risks and issues
- Tracks project budget and resource utilization against plan
- Plans and executes project communications ensuring timely and accurate distribution of information, documentation, and issue resolution to all appropriate team members
- May be responsible for multiple Project Managers dedicated to a common project or fewer large/highly complex customer Projects/Deliverables.
- 12+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 8+ years with a Master’s degree; or 5+ years with a PhD; or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of IT Project Management principles and techniques
- Ability to manage change and engage team members
- Ability to provide direction and leadership to others
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Needs to be detailed oriented, organized, and have the ability to work independently
- Understands budgets, contracts, and portfolio management
- Self-directed and ability to drive projects to successful outcomes within a fast-paced environment
- Strong team and partnering skills that prove your ability to work cross functionally in order to achieve desired results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors in business, economics, accounting, finance, or technical field.
- Finance, accounting and budget experience preferred
- Master’s in business, economics, accounting, finance, or technical field.
- Experience in an agile development environment is a plus
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Manager/Program Manager-357208
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357208
Posted Date: 2/22/2019