EE Systems Validation Engineer - Auburn Hills, MI
- Self starter with strong communication skills. CAN / LIN ing experience, with the ability to analyze CAN and LIN bus data. Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits. Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Background in DFSS and DOORS a plus.
- The Electrical Systems Validation Engineer is responsible for developing electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems.
- The Engineer will require the extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems. The Engineer will design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university
- Must be able and willing to drive and test vehicles - Driver's License required
- Entry level (0 to 5 years of experience)
- MS Office experience
- Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes
- Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN)Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)
- Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.
- Good analytical problem solving skills Self Starter with Strong Communication skills
- Master of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- 5 years of experience/training in automotive engineering
- Ability to develop solid test plans from requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in high-speed digital and logic designKnowledge of CAN busses and experience using Vector CAN tools
- Trained in DVP (Design Validation Plan) and DFMEA (Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis)
- Experience in root cause analysis or certified problem solving skills
- Reactive Quality Greenbelt or Reactive Quality Blackbelt
- Background in DOORS, DFSS, or simulation a plus.
- Proficient in all aspects of project development from vision and scope through all phases of design, development, implementation, deployment and project exitSystem or Component automated bench testing design experience including knowledge of .net programming languages
Travel and Driving Requirements:
- Will be required to drive a company car.
- Valid drivers license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: EE Systems Validation Engineer
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357282
Posted Date: 2/22/2019