Full Stack Engineer - Town and Country, MO
Full Stack Engineer
We are currently seeking a seasoned Full Stack Engineer for a 6-month contractual opportunity with our client in Town and Country, MO. The qualified candidate will contribute to one of the products that run as part of the Cloud Application Manager family of products. He/she will be engaged in all aspects of the development lifecycle from design to coding, testing and deployment, to production support. The Engineer will take ownership of new software features and help drive to solutions with assistance and input from peers and technical leadership. This role requires expertise in storage systems architecture, performance analysis, monitoring, and scaling.
The right candidate is a passionate technologist who loves all things computing. He/she will have a relentless drive to understand how things work, and is always eager for a challenge. Must be comfortable working a casual environment and culture, but with high standards of professionalism in software.
Responsible for the holistic development lifecycle of applications. This includes the design, development, testing, implementation, automation, monitoring, and administration of entire solutions. Additional responsibilities include resolving bugs, customer support, managing scale, and participation in Agile ceremonies.
Position Objectives and Essential Duties:
- Help translate product vision and requirements into software design.
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs.
- Big picture understanding of system design when implementing stories
- Pair programming when appropriate
- Functional programming design patterns
- Micro service orientated design patterns
- Fully containerized production deployments (Kubernetes)
- Participate in on call rotation
- Testing & peer code review
- Challenge your peers and leadership over software correctness and best practices
- Consistent delivery in a fast paced, Agile, DevOps oriented culture
- Customer & user focus
- Clear verbal & written communication
- Build & develop against your own full stack environment locally
- 6-8 years of professional experience developing software
- 1+ year experience with at least *two* of the following languages: Node.js, Go, Python, Ruby, Java
- Advanced Linux admin and shell scripting
- Unit & Acceptance testing
- Infrastructure automation (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Networking experience (OSI model, TCP/IP, VPN, SDN)
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or technical field of study.
Town and Country, MO
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
Location: Town and Country, MO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357308
Posted Date: 2/22/2019