Business Analyst - Minneapolis, MN
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Business Analyst professional. This position will function prepare specifications for system changes and recommend system testing. It is critical that you have agile experience.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Business Analyst
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Duration: 12 plus months
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357319
Posted Date: 2/22/2019