Quality Technician - Manufacturing Plant - Vineland, NJ
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Quality Technician to work on a team at our client site in Vineland, NJ. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Support Quality and Process Engineering in implementing DMAIC and lean manufacturing projects. Manage day-to-day components of ISO and quality management systems. Monitor plant performance and escalate issues as related to quality objectives. Support lab services in analysis of glass composition and defects.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Support Quality Engineering on implementing and maintaining Quality systems to meet the requirements of production, ISO 9001 and ISO 15378
• Support Quality in the Root cause analysis and implementation of corrective actions
• Responsible for continual improvement activities to enhance the quality system, such as 5S, Kaizen, lean methods, etc.
• Support quality training to ensure that products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system
• Create and maintain company quality documentation
• Monitor and report CTQs performance in the processes (i.e. SPC)
• Support engineering in statistical analysis and experimental plans as related to quality issues
• Execute audits and prepare reports
• Perform material testing related to glass composition and defects
• SAP transactions
Hours of work/Work Schedule/flex time: 8 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday should be flexible to work weekends and nights if needed.
Required education: Associates degree in math, science or engineering field or 5 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent computer skills (Windows, Microsoft office)
• Experience working on technical problems and teams
• Attention to detail
• Six sigma green belt certification
• Basic statistical skills
• Previous experience in a quality role
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Quality Technician - Manufacturing Plant
Location: Vineland, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357396
Posted Date: 2/26/2019