Siebel/SFDC DevOps - Round Rock, TX
Location: Round Rock, TX for 1 week of training - Remote thereafter
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Client Information Technology is a world-class IT organization that employs 5000+ across the globe. We are focused on driving business transformation, superior customer satisfaction, and revenue growth through innovation and cutting-edge technology that leverages traditional ERP, as well as cloud, analytics, mobile, and social solutions.
As a trusted technology provider to G20 governments for more than 20 years, Understands the budget concerns, purchasing process and complex security and compliance requirements of the federal government. Our technology solutions help maximize the benefits of previous investments and implement newer, more efficient ones that free up agency time and resources to move Federal Government departments forward in their mission.
We currently have an opening on our Federal IT team for a Siebel/SFDC DevOps resource - United States Citizenship Required
This position will;
- Provide Siebel & SFDC L3 PROD support partnering with L2 and Business Teams
- Perform Siebel & SFDC Development as needed
- Partner with Product Owners to support Functional & Technical design and development
- Defect resolution in both PROD & Non PROD environments
- Provide Development support partnering with Product Owner, Tech Lead and Testing teams
- Develop code to meet standards of US Federal Business.
- Code to SLDC standards
- Partner with Tech Leads to develop Siebel code that supports Core App & Interlock capabilities.
- Strong technical knowledge of Siebel & SFDC
- Ability to perform after hours tasks
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- 2+ years Siebel & SFDC development experience is required
- Experience with Siebel IP 2016 & SFDC Lightning platform is required
- Prior experience with Agile & BDD (Behavior Driven Development) preferred
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Siebel/SFDC DevOps
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357412
Posted Date: 2/25/2019