Data Modeling Business Analyst with API - Charlotte, NC
Data Modeling Business Analyst with API
This position is not open to sponsorship at this time. Only GC and Citizen Candidates considered. Resumes from Recruiters and Agencies will not be reviewed.
Location: Charlotte Uptown, NC.
Length of Contract: 6-24 months
Hourly rate: $48/hr.
Job ID: #357440
Ongoing Project Building API products for Capital Markets, Lending Applications, Payment Applications, CRM Leads Management and Location Based Services
- API experience or at a minimum knowing what an API is
- Some past Programming experience or courses required so they understand what a programmer needs, what programing errors mean
- Traditional BA Skills needed
- Data modeling experience
- Understanding Agile
- Will write User stories and do Data Mapping
- Open Banking experience,Knowledge
- Candidate should be able to speak to technical details and drive the project.-Capital Markets,Lending Applications, Payment Applications not a MUST Have; Financial Industry experience is secondary
- Must sit in Charlotte.
Managing business objectives and end-to-end product development lifecycle of Banking APIs
• Defining product goals and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve operational efficiency
• Creating product strategy & roadmap for building RESTful APIs for Banking As a Service (BaaS)
• Building API products for Capital Markets, Lending Applications, Payment Applications, CRM Leads
Management and Location Based Services
- Conducting market research, competition study & driving new product developmentusing data driven approach
- Leading in-house teams using AGILE scrum methodology & drafting business requirements, timelines, prioritizing features & product backlogs, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria, use case diagrams, wireframes and ensuring product deliverables
- Assessing opportunities by identifying ROI & metrics, defining key performance indicators and partnering with analytics team to measure success
- Working on product ideas focused on driving sales, acquiring & retaining customers, building brand loyalty, and providing self-service tools to customers, based on IoT, Blockchain, Cryptocurrency, and Solar Energy
- Driving definition and execution of product go-to-market plan, including phasing and marketing
- Facilitating product innovation, integration with partners and launch of digital products
- Leading the API Standards (best practices) Board meeting with senior stakeholders from various teams
- Managing escalations and implementing new business processes by performing AS-IS/TO-BE analysis, Impact analysis, SWOT analysis, GAP analysis and Cost-Benefit analysis.
- Facilitating AGILE/SCRUM practices like Sprint Planning, Sprint Backlog Grooming, Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Retrospective and Sprint Review sessions
- Identifying issues and tracking them
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Modeling Business Analyst with API
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357440
Posted Date: 2/26/2019