Sr. IT Program Manager (CRM Implementation) - New Haven, CT
The IT Program Manager will be supporting and managing the CRM Selection and Implementation Project for the Corporate Business and Shared Services Group (IT). Candidates must have specific CRM products and modules experience, and have implemented it; have RFP experience (management and selection process); and this person needs to be hands on with project components as this person will be delegating some work but also will be required do the work too.
The Program Manager will be responsible for organizing and developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction coordinate efforts between different projects, and between different programs. The Program Manager will lead the overall program with strong attention to strategy, implementation, and planning.
1. Organizing programs and activities.
2. Developing new programs.
3. Creating and managing long-term goals.
4. Developing and managing a budget and operating plan for the program and being accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives.
5. Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
6. Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
7. Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
8. Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Proven expert experience in program management.
2. Experience with programs in CRM Systems implementations.
3. Strong understanding of cloud based application architectures.
4. Understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies.
5. Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles.
6. Knowledge of budget preparation, cost estimating, monitoring, and fiscal management principles and procedures.
7. Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
System and Technical Knowledge
1. Expert ability to work with Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
2. Experience with agile tools (e.g. Jira, Rally).
Education: at least a BS in Business, Operations, Management, Computer Science or equivalent professional work experience.
New Haven, CT
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. IT Program Manager (CRM Implementation)
Location: New Haven, CT
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357449
Posted Date: 2/27/2019