SAP Performance Tester - Painted Post, NY
Senior Analyst - Performance Testing
This position will require advanced understanding of end to end SAP performance and all tools and techniques to optimize the SAP application performance. Specifically, SAP GUI and SAP FIORI.
Work directly with Project Management, Technical Leadership, Functional and Business resources to provide Performance Testing and Quality Services. Focus on successfully testing infrastructure using Fiori/SAP testing tools. Provide Test Leadership for assigned projects. Leading, Organizing and coordination of all testing efforts on assigned projects.
Responsible for the following:
- Delivering a Comprehensive Test Approach/Strategy for performance testing.
- Utilizing standardized testing tool sets including Quality Center, Performance Center, SAP Fiori, Jira
- Delivering a Detailed Test Plan
- Appropriate level of detail of Test Scripts
- Assisting project/functional personnel in the development of performance test scripts.
- Reporting on testing and testing process for the duration of the project including daily meetings, test summaries and driving the testing process and defect resolution process.
- Leading performance testing for assigned projects utilizing appropriate tool sets. If necessary, give direction to technical resources on performance or load testing scripts.
- Managing any impact of Project changes to testing schedule and process.
• Advanced SAP Fiori knowledge/experience
• Testing experience in a variety of applications and/or infrastructure projects.
• HP Quality Center Knowledge and experience
• Performance testing experience using Performance Center tool
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 - 10 year’s industry experience.
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SAP Performance Tester
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357551
Posted Date: 2/27/2019