Analyst General/Technical Coordination - Dearborn, MI
We are working on the delivery of the Usage Based Insurance feature for OEM. We are looking for someone to work on that feature to deliver the feature to market and ultimately support it after launch. We need someone to work between our testing/validation teams and the customer to take the business requirements and solidify them into actionable engineering steps that can be executed upon. We are really looking for that person that is smart and motivated. They do not have to be an expert on everything; just willing to learn and work hard. As long as they have some of the basic technical requirements listed, they will be fine. At a high level, we need the following skills...
- Read, understand, and author technical documents.
- Proficient Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, Visio).
- Basic understanding of CAN bus, electrical architectures, and cloud networks.
- Work closely with multiple organizations via e-mail, WebEx, phone, and in-person.
- Ability to translate business needs into actionable engineering requirements.
- Highly motivated, Curious and Quick to learner.
- Experience with OEM processes and procedures.
- Experience with automotive insurance and / or usage based insurance a plus.
- Knowledge of or experience with Telematics (automotive or otherwise).
- Knowledge of testing and validation processes and procedures.
1-3 years’ work experience in automotive or similar industry.
BS / BA in Science field, Engineering, Computer Science or any equivalent
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Analyst General/Technical Coordination
Location: Dearborn, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357584
Posted Date: 2/26/2019