Operations Technician - Various Shifts Available! - Phoenix, AZ
There is presently an opening for an Operations Technician 2 in one of our managed Professional Services Network Operations Centers with offices located Phoenix, AZ.
- Operations Technicians are responsible for fielding customer calls, opening repair tickets, monitoring the proactive tickets for customer sites, providing technical support and reporting for site repairs.
- Technicians use internal and external ticketing systems to in order to update ticket logs, document troubleshooting and repair efforts for these issues and report resolutions to customer.
- Assists in network monitoring and tracking of network events effecting customer sites, and aid in the documentation, resolution and tracking of incident tickets.
- Acts as an escalation point for trouble tickets, providing team support with ticketing, troubleshooting and driving ticket resolution.
- Candidates must be willing and able to work all shifts in a 7x24x365 environment. Shift assignment will be based upon the needs of the business.
- Wifi management experience; routing/switching experience; managed services
- 24x7 environment; attention to detail & excellent communication skills
- Associate’s degree in Computer Networking or equivalent and 2-3 years of experience in related technical field or an equivalent combination of knowledge and experience.
- 1+ year of technical customer call center experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Technician - Various Shifts Available!
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357726
Posted Date: 2/27/2019