App Systems Engineer - Charlotte, NC
Apps Systems Engineer / Developer
We are currently seeking a heavily seasoned App Systems Engineer / Developer for a (up to) 24-month contractual opportunity with one of our top clients. The qualified candidate can sit in either Charlotte, NC, Chandler, AZ or Minneapolis, MN. You will act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. You will analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Lead projects, allocates and manages resources and manages the work of less experienced staff.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- 7+ years’ application development and implementation experience.
- Experience with Dynamics 365/CRM system configurations
- Experience with customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 including developing plugins and workflows
- Experience developing web applications using MVC
- Experience with Unified Service Desk (USD) Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: App Systems Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357739
Posted Date: 3/3/2019