Procurement Analyst - Andover, MA
We are currently seeking a seasoned Procurement Analyst for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Andover, MA. This role will be responsible for performing administrative duties to support the Indirect Procurement services function. Work assignments will be given by the Global Category Director/Manager for the specific services (e.g. Marketing or Finance or Freight).
50%: Core Procurement Administration
- Serve as Analyst to support the Indirect Procurement Category Directors/Managers with responsibility for supplier management, data analysis, stakeholder support, market research and request for proposals.
- Interface with Category Managers to support their strategic objectives as well as to identify and prioritize cost-savings and efficiency opportunities.
- Support sourcing strategies to achieve lowest total cost considering aggregation of standardization of services on a global basis.
- Conduct Requests for Quotes (Tenders); facilitate supplier productivity projects; support negotiations for one-time and longer term contracts
- Utilize Sourcing Tools (i.e. bid processes, benchmarks, competitive market data) to identify savings opportunities, company efficiencies and service improvements.
- Establish dashboards to track category spend, inflation/deflation, key projects.
- Develop scorecards to measure supplier performance and continuous improvement.
- Perform data analysis derived from multiple sources to summarize cost and service trends. Utilize findings to make recommendations to the business.
- Assist with developing and maintaining reporting for Indirect Material purchases
- Interact with suppliers to acquire and validate required data
25%: PROCUREMENT IS Administration support
- Support and Navigation of Ariba and existing tools such as Curtis Fitch.
- Organize training/induction events, including Workshops and refresher workday events
- Process Documentation
- Maintain Work Package standard work.
- Responsible for auditing to make sure standard work is being followed.
25%: Reporting and Data Analysis
- Provide spend analysis to assist with budgets and plan
- Research and maintain a core understanding of indirect \ direct commodity dynamics, market drivers and conditions including major cost drivers and early trends that may contribute to increased category costs
- Periodic reporting of key government indices and economic analysis
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
Location: Andover, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357742
Posted Date: 2/28/2019