Bio Technician - Palo Alto,
Our client works with academic, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology, foundation, and government clients and partners to bring new medicines and devices to market through basic research, pharmaceutical discovery, preclinical development and clinical translation.
Our Researchers solve important problems in prevention, diagnosis and treatment, targeting important unmet needs in healthcare and saving and improving lives worldwide. Researchers strive to understand disease mechanisms, identify promising leads and translate preclinical candidates into clinical development. Core areas of therapeutic expertise include cancer, immunology and inflammation, infectious diseases and neuroscience. Also conduct bioscience R&D to produce new biomarkers, drug delivery technologies, medical devices, and systems biology tools.
We solve global health problems through cutting-edge interdisciplinary research.
If you are ready to be the future of science, please read on:
Our client is seeking a Biotechnicians (Entry to Senior level) to join their growing team.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- AS/BS level degree in any of the following Vet Tech/BioTechnology/ BioMed/Biology/Scientific.
- At least 2 years of experience in any of the following fields: Vet hospital, Vet care, Vet assistant.
- 2-3 years of GMP, GLP and/or College Lab Experience.
- Successful candidates should be experienced at animal handling with rabbits, rats, and dogs.
- Should have dosing and necropsy experience.
- Animal handling experience with pre/post-operative animal care, surgical prep and monitoring of anesthesia.
- RVT (Registered Vet. Technician) is a huge plus.
- Majority of work is done under Good Laboratory Practice that require meticulous record keeping to maintain laboratory notebooks (or other records), to document process of the research work.
- Performs relatively simple procedures with routine assignments, and receive training in specific skilled procedure including understanding.
- Performs routine laboratory operations assistance.
- Performs and follow established SOPs and GLP standards.
- Work is performed with close supervision.
If you are interested in applying, please email me, Ignacio Barba at: IBarba ( at ) advantageresourcing.com call 408-367-1477, or click the “Apply” button.
Online / Full App
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bio Technician
Location: Palo Alto,
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 357768
Posted Date: 2/27/2019