Data Analyst with Trading and Compliance experience - Charlotte, NC
Data Analyst with Trading and Compliance experience
- This position is not open for sponsorship at this time.
- Resumes from Recruiters or Agencies will not be reviewed.
- GC and Citizen candidates required.
Length of Contract: 18-24 months
Hourly rate: $50/hr.
Job ID: # 357785
ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE A COMPLIANCE BACKGROUND
Require a senior Application Database Analyst role for developing Compliance data services solutions for one or more compliance sub-domain systems (example trade surveillance, equity aggregation). This individual will report to a senior technology lead aligned to Compliance Data Services.
- Work closely with Enterprise Risk CTO vertical compliance teams to understand the data requirements.
- Analyze incoming data requests for various Compliance sub-domains and determine appropriate target solutions.
- Develop data service design
- Lead the data service build, test and deployment
- Partner with Enterprise data teams such as Data Management & Insights and Enterprise Data Environment (Data Lake) and identify the best place to source the data
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
- Collaborate with source system and approved provisioning point (APP) teams, Architects, Data Analysts and Modelers to build scalable and performant data solutions.
- Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
- Work with Infrastructure Engineers and System Administrators as appropriate in designing the big-data infrastructure.
- Work with DBAs in Enterprise Database Management group to troubleshoot problems and optimize performance
- Support ongoing data management efforts for Development, QA and Production environments
- Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs.
- Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.
- Prior experience with Trading domain (one or areas of Equity / Fixed Income / Traded Asset Classes) is a must to have
- Prior experience with Compliance domain is required
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Analyst with Trading and Compliance experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357785
Posted Date: 3/15/2019