Sr Java Developer - Hopkinton, MA
Senior Java Developer / 357759
Duration: 12 months with possible extension
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Candidate should lead and participate in the design, development and deployment of software applications to support Organization Business initiatives.
This includes architecting, designing and building enterprise software solutions from the ground up as well as the customization, extension, and implementation of third party software products.
This individual must have technical ownership and development of JAVA/J2EE applications.
Functional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Will lead and be accountable for overall technical solutions of services that integrate with Java/J2EE applications.
- Partner with product (API Gateway) and development teams to provide education and design consultation.
- Offers proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and applications, exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment.
- Works on unusually complex problems and provides solutions that are highly creative
- Works in an Agile and DevOps software development environment
- Influencing application team in modernization and migrating application to cloud platforms
- Mentor team members and provide technical guidance and influence to achieve results
- Works effectively with senior management
- Candidate must have a strong OOA/OOD background and understanding of GoF Design Patterns, Enterprise Application Patterns and anti-patterns
- Ability to translate product/project requirements into development plans and architectures
- Have an understanding of or implementation experience in building Twelve-Factor applications using Domain Driven Design.
- Strong Knowledge with data binding concepts of MVC like Angular, Knockout, JQuery and Backbone JS
- Experience in Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Web Services, Spring Data, Spring Cloud is a plus
- Experience in developing REST, SOAP services
- Protocols such as HTTP, FTP and web sockets
- Sounds implementation knowledge on database such as Oracle and PostGres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Casandra
- Candidate should possess effective verbal and written communications skills and problem solving skills.
- Agile methodology experience – SCRUM
- Cloud platform concepts such as Software as a service (SaaS) and Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Experience with API management such as CA Layer 7 API Management ,WSO2 is a plus
- Experience working with a caching technology such as Redis , Pivotal Gemfire,
- Knowledge of messaging systems integration like Rabbit MQ, IBM MQ
- Total 8-10 years of Experience in Java technologies including
- 5+years of experience in Spring application architecture
- 2 + years of experience in micro service architecture .
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr Java Developer
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357829
Posted Date: 2/27/2019