Site Development Project Manager - New York, NY
- Our client is a rapidly expanding cellular tower and telecom infrastructure company that owns and builds assets across the United States.
- Our clients capabilities include Build-To-Suit, Colocation, Ground Lease Buyouts, Real Estate Management, and Tower Acquisitions for the Telecommunications infrastructure industry.
- Our client will have multiple openings in the following locations in order of importance: Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, and North and South Carolina.
Your Role with the Company:
The Site Development Project Manager selected for this opportunity will oversee site acquisition vendors who are responsible for locating appropriate properties for Telecom and tower infrastructure sites, negotiating these transactions as well as driving the permitting of these sites. The Site Development Project Manager will also act as an intermediary between wireless companies and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Responsibilities for the Site Development Project Manager include:
- Oversee and manage third party acquisition firms and specialists who are responsible for screening and pursuing candidates for new site and raw land development for wireless/telecom development.
- Read and accept or reject project deliverables including but not limited to, leases, licenses, title reports, surveys, deeds, easements, regulatory documents, plat maps, parcel maps, zoning ordinance, and any other documentation associated with the site acquisition and development process.
- Maintain accurate and up to date reports in assigned data base systems, such as Site Tracker, for weekly internal deployment meetings
- Work with A/E firms, surveyors and internal resources on cell site drawings, exhibits and renderings.
- Provide forecast information, project status and report issues on a regular basis to management and clients.
- Assist in the management and completion of zoning, building and other required permits (i.e. FAA).
- Maintain weekly reports (internally and externally) including but not limited to; SCIP, SDP, lease, CD, permitting, zoning and regulatory statuses.
- Work under strict timelines to bring in lease agreements that are acceptable to client.
- Bachelor’s degree desired or equivalent work experience preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in cellular site acquisition with a background in project managing and negotiating new site development and raw land development.
- Strong project management skills with a solid understanding of PM methodologies and tools.
- Prior experience with various wireless telecom carriers/OEM project management systems is a plus.
- Solid understanding of zoning codes, procedures and operations of work related government agencies.
- MS Office and database management proficiency.
- Familiarity with FileNet, PACE and Site Tracker database systems preferred.
These are 6 months CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunities with preference given to candidates willing to support the Prime Locations listed in order of importance (Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, North Carolina, South Carolina). While on contract, all candidates will be eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision benefits, in addition to 401K through the contract agency.
New York, NY
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Site Development Project Manager
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357845
Posted Date: 2/28/2019