Systems Engineer / Technical Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 500 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Systems Engineer / Technical Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, Minneapolis, Phoenix or Des Moines. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
The purpose of this position is to partner with application teams and technology partners on procurement of infrastructure and support of production issues. As part of the Platform Engineer Team, you will also provide backup support to the tools team that manages our Atlassian suite of tools, including JIRA.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 500 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Subject matter expert on application hardware and software requirements
- Document and review architectural requirements - submit for procurement activities
- Document and review access requirements - submit for processing
- Software installations as needed
- Attend project meetings, provide status updates and manage escalation activities
- 5+ years of experience with operating systems engineering and/or operating systems analysis
- 3+ years of experience engineering and analyzing server-based operating systems (Windows / UNIX)
- Knowledge and understanding of IP Telephony and networking system analysis and design including: administration, configuration and implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of technology server: mainframe, storage hardware concepts and procurement
– Advantage Reference # 357892
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Engineer / Technical Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357892
Posted Date: 2/28/2019