Stimulating BA/PM /Advanced Excel / Infrastructure/ App Server / NC - Charlotte, NC
Our client is a Market Leader working with advanced technologies and offers you a great opportunities to expand your growth in knowledge and skills. In this particular opening, we have a need for an exceptional Business Consultant / Advanced Excel / Infrastructure/ Application Server.
Responsibilities will be focused on managing the organization in tracking and reporting remediation efforts resulting from activities and assisting in identifying compliance anomalies.
Must have advanced Excel Skills and reporting experience!
Please send me your resume if you are interested
- Title: Stimulating Business Consultant / Infrastructure/ Application Server
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Duration: 12 to 24 months based upon funding
- Locations: Charlotte NC
Notes from the Manager in what they are seeking:
- This position is more in line with Policy work for application teams, tracking items, producing reporting and duties along those lines.
- This position is more of an analytical job.
- A strong technology understanding/background is needed to be successful in this role.
- Excel skills: Data analysis, pivot tables, metrics, dashboards, multiple charts (trend, bar, column etc.)
- Coordination of application and support teams to schedule and execute patches, vulnerability remediation or other policy requirements.
- Deal with complex technical configurations and may require negotiating timelines and implementation across our Enterprise and in some cases, vendor environments.
- Duties and Project Related Responsibilities:
- Activities include reconciling baseline reporting and working with application development and support teams to remediate any anomalies.
- Experience in project office processes is a must, as responsibilities will be focused on assisting the organization in tracking and reporting remediation efforts resulting from activities and assisting in identifying compliance anomalies.
- We are looking for a highly motivated, self-directed Business Systems Consultant to support and coordinate targeted activities within our Audit Remediation and Configuration program.
- Candidate will also be responsible for assisting manager and staff in gathering and organizing data.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Stimulating BA/PM /Advanced Excel / Infrastructure/ App Server / NC
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357946
Posted Date: 3/5/2019