Project Engineer - Painted Post, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a Project Engineer to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Scope of Position:
Provide project management/engineering for capital projects. This includes development of project scope and budget, determining resources required for the projects, and obtaining project funding. Overall responsibility for ensuring the projects compliance with schedule, cost, safety, and other project specific deliverables such as those associated with product quality, equipment and process capability, machine and line rates, equipment uptime, etc.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Supervision of project team resources. Provides guidance to project team members to achieve goals in accordance with established policies.
• Identifies and drives key decisions for such things as design, schedule, spending, vendor selection, etc.
• Plans and directs schedules and budgets. Responsible for the project’s cost control and spending approval, this includes change order approval and scope change management.
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering (Mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, or related) field is required
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in industry or in a related field
• Technical skills associated with automation and the integration of equipment
• MS Excel, MS Projects, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, Solidworks, AutoCAD
• Manufacturing experience
Painted Post, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Engineer
Location: Painted Post, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 357989
Posted Date: 3/1/2019