IT Architect with Lending experience - Charlotte, NC
We are looking for an IT Architect for a contract position that can sit in Charlotte, NC or Des Moines, IA. Candidates should have expertise in lending, specifically Student lending and/or auto finance is preferable.
- CRM, with specific expertise in SalesForce, is also preferable.
- Candidates need several years of proven architecture expertise, delivering on end to end solutions while also possessing the ability to understand the long term impacts.
- Can create as needed technical roadmaps that span multiple years and domains.
- Excellent communication skills are required as candidates are expected to present detailed technical "stories" to all levels of the organization, both technical and non-technical alike.
- Looking for individuals who can be given a broad range of responsibilities with a minimal need of day to day supervision.
- Acts in a strategic role in the development and maintenance of architectures for a line of business or inftrastructure sub-domain that are in compliance with the Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsible for working on medium to high architectual impact projects, recommending exceptions to the Enterprise Architecture for high level projects, reviewing and approving medium architectural impact designs, communicating the Enterprise Architecture strategy and direction to both management and systems related teams within their line of business or infrastructure sub-domain (organizational unit) and directing implementation of the architecture for their organizational unit.
- Serves as the highest-level technical consultant to internal clients and technical management to ensure conformity with Enterprise Architecture, having expertise across a broad portion of the organizational unit's architecture, or in-depth expertise within a more specific portion of the architecture.
- 10+ years design and planning experience in systems, applications or IT Architecture.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Architect with Lending experience
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358010
Posted Date: 3/5/2019