Coordinator, Medical Device and Components – Japanese Bilingual - Irvine, CA
Job Title: Coordinator, Medical Device and Components – Japanese Bilingual (Business Level)
Location: Irvine, CA
FLSA Classification: Exempt, Fulltime
Salary Rate: $50K~80K (Coordinator or Manager : DOE)
Supervisory Responsibility: No
Benefit: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, FSA, Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays, 401(k) with match, Bonus
A global medical device and component trading company in Irvine, CA is looking for a coordinator with Japanese Bilingual Skills (Business level).
The position will be responsible for data entry, purchase orders, invoice preparation, report preparation, sample shipment and others.
As a support function to all of the corporate departments such as field/ sales/ logistics/ supply chain/ inventory/ purchasing/ administrative, the ideal candidate has positive attitude and detail-oriented personality to complete analysis of business data..
Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel (pivot tables) preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES (NOT OFFICIAL: PLEASE ASK FOR MORE DETAILS DURING YOUR INTERVIEW)
- Data Analysis: Including performance to quota, products trend analysis, customer segment analysis, pricing analysis and growth analysis. Other data analysis as requested by manager.
- Sample shipment and inventory record.
- Work with Sales, National Accounts and Legal to support ongoing contracting activities.
- Manage inventory of marketing and sales support materials. Forecast demand for sterile devices and demonstration tools to support US sales goals.
- Data collection for quarterly inventory reconciliation – work with customer support and US sales to reconcile sterile evaluation items.
- Collaborate with National Accounts team to collect and analyze sales results by GPO / IDN and accurately calculate administrative fee payments.
- Create Monthly sales report – standard analysis of previous month sales using pivot tables. Create dashboards to provide managers with an overview of sales performance and budget management.
- Other reports as requested by supervisor – basic analysis of numbers and summarizing sales activities in reports.
- Assist marketing as needed to meet commercial goals: shipping marketing materials, application for approval documentation & approval process.
- Completing company documentation as required – purchasing requests, etc.
- Other duties as requested by supervisor.
Associates degree or higher level of education
Experience in office environment in administrative role highly preferred
Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical company preferred (not mandatory)
Japanese Bilingual Skill (Business Level) to communicate to the Japan HQ (no reading/writing skill required)
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Coordinator, Medical Device and Components – Japanese Bilingual
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 358017
Posted Date: 3/1/2019