Senior Analytics Consultant - North Brunswick, NJ
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Analytics consultant to work onsite in North Brunswick, NJ. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Prime Reporting group is looking for a Senior MIS Analytics Consultant that will be involved in developing reporting and dashboard solutions to meet the demands of the Sec Lending Business.
This role is critical in helping COO office and senior management with data intelligence solutions which will help drive decision making and provide insight to motivate change and minimize risk.
• Develops specific, customized reports, ad hoc analyses, and/or data visualizations using BI tools such as Microstrategy. Analyzes key metrics for trends and relationships that can improve business experience and operational efficiency
• Compiles/mines data from a variety of sources internal and external. Ability to present data to senior leaders for ad-hoc analyses using Visual Insight. Ensures adherence to data management/data governance regulations and policies
• Partners with technology and/or with other business groups
• Analyzes operational pilots and new business processes for effectiveness.
• Work closely with the centralized BI team and provide recommendations as needed. Release management, security/access, change management and maintenance of IIS MIS platform. Troubleshoots issues and restores service or data. Creates, updates test plans. Performance tuning of underlying data model, dashboards and reports. Expert in creating intelligent cubes etc.
• 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling using Microstrategy. Well versed with Microstrategy Architect tool and expert in creating reporting services documents.
• Experience with Microstrategy SDK, Embedded Analytics, Data as a Service and REST API is a must.
• Experienced in architecting reporting solutions with multi source databases and data entitlements.
• 6 + years of database experience in Oracle and proficient in writing complex queries. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Microstrategy certification will be preferred like MCAE or MCEP.
• Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy. Exposure to ETL tools like Informatica or SQL Server SSIS.
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Analytics Consultant
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358029
Posted Date: 3/1/2019