Materials Coordinator - Hanover, MD
Physical movement of parts and materials from the materials cage to assembly station bins and shelf locations as required.
Un package, unwrap, unbag and unbox all assembly parts and the station locations and stock in the designated areas. Remove any unused pallets, crates, cardboard, etc. from the stations.
Monitor all assembly stations for shortages and communicate them to the responsible production coordinator, superintendent and supervisor. (Email always).
It would be 80% time on the assembly floor filling inventory and 20% on the computer. Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
Forklift experience desired!
4. Monitor receiving & quality areas for incoming materials and help expedite materials through shipping / receiving and quality as needed.
5. Ongoing communication with Q.A. and Production Coordinator to monitor and track all NCR’d material and dispositions.
6. Facilitate movement of parts & materials for MSO’s & RMA’s to shipping/receiving.
7. Monitor all project related and general shop consumable materials for stock and shortages. Communicate them to the responsible production coordinator, project manager and supervisor. (Email always)
8. Monitor and track assembly shop calibration needs for calibrated tools. Facilitate sending tools out for calibration and / or repair.
9. Manage the assembly shop Hazmat cabinets. Monitor quantities, usage and shelf life compliance. Audit as necessary.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
Location: Hanover, MD
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358036
Posted Date: 3/1/2019