Web Developer (Location: Remote) - Glen Mills, PA
We have a 2 year contract opening with a multinational professional services network for two (2) Web Developers. Location is remote (or can be based at a client office). Please check qualifications. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Web Developer
Location: Remote (or onsite at client office)
Duration: 2 years
Description: The web-developer candidate will be passionate about cyber-security as well as technologies used in conjunction with delivering highly interactive data-driven systems for end-users, clients, and internal groups. They should be able to work well both independently and in collaboration with other team members, have great communication and organizational skills, and can work with minimal supervision.
- BA/BS degree with 5–7 years of web development experience.
- Full-Stack web application development experience.
- Experience in one or more of the following: Node.js, React.js, Vue.js, Bootstrap, D3 and SVG Rendering.
- Experience with UX Design and building highly interactive visually complex web UIs.
- Experience with web infrastructure including, but not limited to technologies like Linux, Apache HTTP Server, Nginx, various web-load balancer technologies, PKI, and AWS-based web-services.
- Knowledgeable in using/interacting with SQL, and NoSQL technologies.
- Knowledgeable in using/interacting with Elastic Search and Hadoop/HDFS based systems.
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues.
- Effective use of GIT to do version control and Jira to manage projects.
Other Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience mentoring and/or training junior developers
- Strong design sense with an ability to implement designs precisely and consistently
- Openness to and ability to handle frequent feedback
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends and best practices
- Good team player who can work effectively with peers across functions
- Highly motivated and ability to drive project success
- An eye for graphic detail and design centered around web functionality and data access
- Web infrastructure setup, programming and configuration as needed
- Design and develop new web applications, as directed, through collaboration with management, the web development team, and/or customers
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Perform complete testing of web applications, engaging users as necessary
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing
- Provide backend support for web applications
- Track all development activities, problems, and changes in tickets and Agile software development platform
- Work independently and without supervision towards successful outcomes
Ref. #: 358116
Glen Mills, PA
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Web Developer (Location: Remote)
Location: Glen Mills, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358116
Posted Date: 3/1/2019