Ab Initio Administrator - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for Ab Initio Administrator to work remote or onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is an 18 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
You will act as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs. This person will analyze highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
5+ Administration experience with Ab Initio suite of products
Ideal candidate would have:
• Experience with additional Ab Initio tools/functionality: EME, Metadata Hub, ACE/BRE, Operations Console or Compressed Indexed Files (CIF)
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with very large relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server or Teradata)
• Proven leadership experience leading technical projects and technical team members.
• Demonstrated ability to write high quality specifications
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to solve problems within area of control quickly and decisively and the understanding of when to escalate issues outside area of control
• Demonstrated ability to adhere to critical deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work with different teams across multiple organizations, locations and time zones
• Demonstrated effective communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to articulate complex technical ideas in easy to understand business terms
• Possess ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Ab Initio Administrator
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358209
Posted Date: 3/5/2019