QRM Technical Analyst - San Francisco, CA
QRM Technical Analyst
We are currently seeking a seasoned QRM Analyst for a 6+ month contractual opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA. The Senior Technical Analyst will be responsible to work with team members to developing, refining, maintaining and supporting models and methodologies of the risk management of asset and liability team. Duties will include service delivery and may include ongoing operational support of existing production and UAT models.
- Standardize QRM model delivery process using SDLC.
- Develop standard process around tracking and managing QRM models around Asset-Liability & Market Risk Management.
- Develop and maintain mappings between various lower and upper environments.
- Participates in unit testing and team data quality efforts.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of Model Change documents.
- Supporting development of the market risk Stress-test library.
- Structure environment management around QRM software to control current and future infrastructure need.
- Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with the development and enforcement of SDLC standards using knowledge of the current QRM environment, regulatory issues and industry trends to identify and implement leading industry practices.
- Provides reference documentation by writing and maintaining functional and technical specifications.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of related work experience; or a master's degree and 6 years of related work experience
- 5+ years of experience managing technical project delivery process
- 5+ years of working on creating solutions
- 5+ years of mentoring and providing guidance to other technology leaders
- 7+ years of large-scale relational databases.
- Understanding of database maintenance processes (pertaining to Statistics, Indexes, Performance Analysis)
- Demonstrated understanding and execution through the phases of the development life cycle, including requirements definition, architecture design, implementation, conversion and testing
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills
- Experience in developing interface control documents, leveraging industry standard approaches and methodologies.
- Must have gone through several full life cycle implementations.
- Experience handling multiple changing priorities and meeting deadlines in a professional manner.
- Data Analysis Skill using SQL under Microsoft SQL Server.
Other beneficial related technical competencies:
- Usage of QRM around Interest Rate Risk
- An understanding of the data used and the associated inherent issues in Asset Management, Investment Banking or Retail Banking
- Ability to conduct discovery, perform root cause analysis, and make recommendations for the remediation of data quality issues
- Ability to design and recommend governance structures and control frameworks for the ongoing management of data at financial services organizations
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QRM Technical Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358210
Posted Date: 3/4/2019