Executive Assistant - Wilmington, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a part-time Executive Assistant to work onsite in Wilmington, NC for a year long contract. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Are you looking for a part time position? The hours for this contract are Monday-Friday 9:00am - 1:00pm.
Assist with daily tasks which include but are not limited to calendar duties relating to upcoming meetings required for personnel, organization and manipulation of such meetings; travel support including integrating and submission of passport and visa applications; new hire logistics support, on-site event planning, logistics and catering assistance; and general administrative related tasks.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
The candidate needs to be proficient in Microsoft Office and exhibit the ability to function efficiently in a fast-paced working environment. Person should be able to manage travel arrangements, coordinate meetings, manage visitors and handle various administrative tasks.
Specific skills/tasks might include:
• Using Microsoft skills: to initiate meeting invites, create and maintain spreadsheet databases, travel itinerary and updates, etc.
• Interaction with Corporate contacts on new Office tools which are being deployed by the corporation
• Support for new employee recruiting and on-boarding including logistics
• Office supply ordering and stocking
• Site event planning and logistics, including working with vendors as needed, and setting up for catering purposes
• Travel arrangements, including working on visas for International travel
• Associates degree or equivalent preferred
• Preferred degrees could include business administration, accounting/finance.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Wilmington, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358218
Posted Date: 3/4/2019