Electrical Engineer - Sterling Heights, MI
Job Title: Entry-Level / Jr. Electrical Diagnostics Engineer
Job Location: Sterling Heights, MI
- We currently have openings for Entry-Level / Jr. Electrical Diagnostics Engineers to work on a Military Vehicle program.
- These positions are for Entry-Level / Jr. Electrical Diagnostics Engineers responsible for conducting detailed analyses and assessments of evolving and approved designs in support of the development of troubleshooting support documentation.
- Interfacing with hardware and software design engineers to understand the functionality of equipment.
- Conducting detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to fault isolate/troubleshoot and support the design.
- Translating engineering & other technical information into troubleshooting source data (procedures and schematics) in support of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) product development.
- Performing on-vehicle fault insertion to verify that equipment and troubleshooting procedures function properly.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering required. Other Degrees will be considered based on experience.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and hardware/software specifications.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access required; Visio preferred).
- Experience in fault isolation and/or troubleshooting of complex systems (including automotive or military preferred).
- Experience with wiring diagram and schematic development preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (oral and written skills) desired.
- Familiarity with US Army logistics support structure, policies and procedures is a plus, but not required.
Sterling Heights, MI
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358222
Posted Date: 3/8/2019