Analyst, Finance & Accounting - Fountain Valley, CA
- Manage and process expense & JE AP items. Manage use tax requirements in the invoices. Confirm invoices on approved PO’s. (40%)
- Expenses analysis and preparing PDC profit report. (20%)
- Budget control over transfer, increase, and comparison plan vs actual. (20%)
- Overall accounting coordination for monthly expense closing. (10%)
- Adhoc reporting, analysis and business support. (10%)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Record and track general expenses, employee reimbursement and accrual related to HQ, Accy, MRC, MQA and 8 PDCs by location. Monitor and approve payable invoices based on aging list. Assist with banking activities like setting up new accounts, adding new signatures, positive pay exceptions, advanced payment for travel, handle or correspondence with vendors. Complete forms for W9 form/1099 form/ACH set up , etc.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations for monthly general ledger close.
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period and report on significant variances
- Assignment and reporting support. After verifying vendor billing and posting to various accounts, responsible for assisting department leaders with questions in reference to department expenses by generating reports or pulling invoices/requisitions.
- This job requires using discretionary judgment and attention to details for matters which affect major parts of the business.
- This position will participate in formulating and/or interpreting financial results.
High School Diploma-Required
4-6 years Accounting-Required
Additional Experience Requirements
- Minimum 4-6 years of directly related experience in accounting and/or finance
- Experience with SAP software preferred
Fountain Valley, CA
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Finance
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Analyst, Finance & Accounting
Location: Fountain Valley, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358234
Posted Date: 3/14/2019