HR Generalist - Connersville, IN
· Administers various human resource plans and procedures
· Administer new hire orientation and coordinate new hire production training
· Maintains employee handbook
· Coordinate training programs to ensure all associates are properly trained in accordance with TS16949 guidelines as well as plant policies and procedures
· Maintain, prepare and process payroll for hourly personnel
· Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
· Administers benefits programs such as life, health, dental and disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
· Addresses employee relations issues as they arise, including but not limited to, day-to-day questions/problems as related to employment or benefits, new hire orientation, termination/exit processing, processing of status changes and all site-related human resource functions
· Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees
· Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database
· Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
· Performs other similar duties as necessary to accomplish job objectives in an effective manner as assigned by the HR Manager as responsibilities necessitate
· Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of relative experience
· Previous experience in HR Administration and solid understanding of HR concepts, practices, procedures, and government regulation is necessary.
· Required PC skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Excellent verbal and communication skills.
· Ability to utilize team concepts, along with solid organizational and problem solving skills
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Connersville, IN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 358295
Posted Date: 3/5/2019