Backend Database Tester - Charlotte, NC
Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and test environment problems and issues. Acts as a lead in the creation, preparation, and conduct of quality assurance reviews and the development and execution of test plans and test scripts. Works with client to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology and to resolve questions during the testing process. May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project. Analyzes, tests, and certifies application-specific software and performs ambiguity reviews of business requirements and functional specification documents. Uses advanced knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving highly complex test problems. Researches new products and industry methodologies and facilitates the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards. Plans and directs quality assurance schedules and assignments, and monitors project status in comparison to cost/time projections. Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects. Documents all phases of QA process. Directs and serves as a mentor to less experienced staff.:
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects in ALM for projects and JIRA for BAU.
- Documents all phases of QA process according to SDLC.
- Strong SQL skills in both Teradata and Oracle.
- Knowledge of UFT for automating test cases in Teradata and Oracle are also desired.
- 7+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Backend Database Tester
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358416
Posted Date: 3/5/2019