Technical Writer - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Technical Writer professional. The technical writer will support the cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)capabilities across multiple areas (e.g. networking, security, etc..
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do.
Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Title: Technical Writer
- Location: Chandler, AZ
- Duration: 12 plus months
- 5+ years technical documentation and publication experience.
- The technical writer will support the cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM)capabilities across multiple areas (e.g. networking, security, etc.) that are building out controls for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Develop playbooks, document procedures, business requirements, technical and functional specifications for IAM for cloud service providers.
- The topic areas will include security policies, user management, credential management, multi factor authentication, roles and groups.
- Knowledge transfer may be requested as new team members are added.
- Use advanced technical editing knowledge to edit new manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documentation including online help screens and online documentation for intranet web sites.
- Conducts complex problem analysis, works with technical writers to edit technical information.
- Develops and implements organizational and design guidelines
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Writer
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358435
Posted Date: 3/7/2019