Data Analyst - Broomfield, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Data Analyst to work onsite in Broomfield, CO. While this is a 6+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 12 months.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business, Engineering or related field
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated organization skills; ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Database Management Systems experience such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, Netezza or MySQL
-Ideal candidate will be someone who has SQL and/or Oracle experience (or strong knowledge) as that will help them ramp up quickly
-ETL, DBA and API experience is a bonus
-Telecom experience is also a bonus
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and relevant experience. 2-4 years of experience
• Primary function of this position will be discovering and extracting data from multiple sources.
• This position is responsible for extracting, transferring and loading data into a data warehouse.
• Support various data, reporting, and business intelligence projects.
• Manage/Support new and existing ETL processes
• Manage/Support automation of data collection and reporting tasks
• Develop enhancements to our existing ETL and processes
• This position will work closely with the Strategic Pricing and Microeconomics & Strategy teams.
• Complies with all security policies and procedures, to ensure that the highest level of system and data confidentiality, integrity and availability is maintained
• Document existing database and maintain documentation set with each subsequent change
• Implement database changes as part of software releases
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Broomfield, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358469
Posted Date: 3/6/2019