C#/Angular Software Engineer - Scottsdale, AZ
We have an opening for Angular/C# Software Engineers. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Angular/C# Software Engineer (3+ years’ US-based experience is preferred)
Location: Greensboro, NC
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
# of openings: 2
Note: Must be authorized to work for any US employer.
- Design, code, test and debug complex software while developing new functionality and enhancing existing functionality to satisfy customer requirements, both internal and external. Work includes developing detailed specifications from which applications will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Consult with product owners/business partners to define requirements and software design. Evaluate feasibility and make recommendations, considering things such as customer requirements, time limitations, and system limitations. Mentor less experienced team members in learning this process.
- Define scope and develop testing methods, collaborating with QA team and other developers. Work with QA team to improve all levels of testing efforts, developing and enhancing testing methods and processes.
- 2-4 years of C# or Java required or 2 years of Angular 2+.
- Experience with Elasticsearch and/or Kakfa are highly desirable.
- Familiarity with unit testing, continuous integration, and agile methodologies is expected.
- Familiarity with Web APIs, OData, OpenID Connect, and OAuth2 are valuable.
- Demonstrable experience with Real Estate data standards a huge plus.
What we do:
- We are building a fast, scalable, standards-based API that powers the global real estate economy using .NET Core.
- Angular 2+ experience will be used to build cutting edge real estate technology applications.
- We are an open environment that encourages paired programming and collaboration. We encourage you to ask more questions about this setup.
- We are a team of dedicated industry vets who are passionate about bringing big changes to Real Estate Technology in our new customized High Point location opening in June.
- We also need developers who are passionate about helping other developers to build awesome products. If you feel that you are more suited to a “developer advocate” role, focused on providing top notch hands on technical support, please let us know how you think you could use your experience in the above areas to make a difference.
Ref. #: 358494
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Developer
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: C#/Angular Software Engineer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358494
Posted Date: 3/7/2019