QA Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a QA Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. While this is a 6 month contract positon it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- 5+ years IT quality assurance and systems/application testing experience,
- 3 + years SOAP XML testing experience,
- 2 + years Mainframe / HOGAN testing experience,
- 2 + years Database testing experience,
- 5+ years ALM experience
- Prepares and implements systems quality assurance reviews for numerous applications.
- Responsible for primary development of Test Plan, test scripts.
- Consults with users, providing advice and direction.
- Performs more complex analysis of business requirements and system specifications.
- May serve as a coordinator for all testing activities on a project.
- Creates test plans and scripts for own projects.
- May lead and review test plans written by others, offshore team members.
- Performs moderately complex to complex test data conditioning, regression testing, functional testing and testing validation.
- Provides specific guidance on defects to developers.
- Gives direction to less experienced analysts.
- Logs, tracks, and verifies resolution of software and specification defects.
- Documents all phases of the Systems QA process.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: QA Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358501
Posted Date: 3/6/2019