IT Desktop Support Analyst - Hickory, NC
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a IT help desk to work onsite in Hickory, NC. While this is a 12+ month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Education: Prefer 4 Yr Degree but candidates with solid skills and experience will be considered.
Candidates with IT Desktop Support experience at manufacturing location most idea.
• Server administration experience desired.
• Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
• May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
• Represents bridge between technology and business needs.
• Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
• May train end users on software.
• Administers end user requests and projects.
Coordinates resources to solve problems.
• Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
• Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
• Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
• Work is closely supervised.
• Follows specific, detailed instructions.
• May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
• Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
• Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious effect on schedules and programs.
• Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
• May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Hickory, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358691
Posted Date: 3/8/2019