.Net Developer - Littleton, CO
Advantage is the preferred vendor for our major telecommunications customer in Littleton, CO
- Proficient with using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop Web applications (Experience with Visual Studio Code preferred)
- Experience with using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio to develop databases
- Experience with API / Web Services development
- Understanding of Agile software development life cycle
- Experience with version control software: Git or Microsoft TFS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, OneNote, etc.
Interpersonal Communication - Can properly communicate with various levels of management and stakeholders.
Strong organizational and communication skills and ability to adapt to continually-changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes required.
Ability to view long-term strategic direction of development activities required.
- T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
- HTML 5
- LESS or SASS (CSS)
- .NET Core 2.1
- Entity Framework (Entity Framework Core preferred)
- Angular 6
- React JS
- Node.js (and npm)
- ASP.NET MVC
• Web Developer focused on full-stack development and support of internal business-owned applications.
• Elaborates with stakeholders to understand data and presentation layer needs and identifies opportunities and solutions.
• Works with small development team to implement Web-based solutions to make data actionable for our stakeholders.
• Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and documents Web applications that satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas using Visual Studio Code.
• Develops database solutions for Microsoft SQL Server, including creating: tables, views, stored procedure, triggers, and indexes.
• Manages assigned user-stories through to completion, tracks time, and reports progress in regular stand-up meetings.
• Assists in the development of requirements, assessment of LOEs (Level of Effort), and communication of priorities and execution progress for moderately complex solutions.
• Meets and elaborates with stakeholders to ensure requirements are defined and understood.
• Communicates with users and management.
• Trains stakeholders on standard solutions.
• Other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline, or an equivalent in education and experience.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Littleton, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358713
Posted Date: 3/8/2019