Java Full Stack Developer - Philadelphia, PA
Ranked as a Fortune 100 company, we have an opening for a Java Full Stack Developer (8+ years’ of Java development experience is preferred). This has an initial duration of 18 months. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Java Full Stack Developer (8+ years’ of Java Development experience is preferred)
Location (various): Philadelphia, PA; Charlotte, NC or remote
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401 (k) plan.
- The candidate will be expected to play a significant role in the coding and unit testing of business, data access, and user interface logic for a high-profile financial application delivered over the web and through a back end messaging infrastructure.
- Experience is expected in a variety of back- and front-end enterprise Java technologies with a heavy emphasis in the early phase of the engagement on the User Interface development that requires experience with AngularJS and RESTful services.
- Backend technology experience should include Java Enterprise Edition, Enterprise Java Beans 3.0, JPA, and JMS as well as Database experience with Oracle and MySQL.
- Strong debugging and testing skills are necessary along with knowledge using JUnit, Maven, and Eclipse.
- A background in financial services will be a plus.
Adv. Ref. #: 358758
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Java Full Stack Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358758
Posted Date: 3/15/2019