Linux Production Support Engineer - North Brunswick, NJ
Linux Production Support Engineer
Advantage Technical Resourcing is the preferred vendor for our major banking customer in North Brunswick, NJ (2) roles immediately available
- 10 years application development
- Strong communicator – must be able to lead conversations and meetings.
- 5+ years of Linux system experience with understanding of OS, scripting (perl/python/bash/etc )
- 3+ years of experience with Application/Production support
- Knowledge of Relational Databases and complex Sql
- Work off hours and weekends if needed
- Must be willing to learn new technologies as needed
- Any automation/scripting and/or development BG would be good to have
- Exposure to Weblogic/ Websphere/Tomcat/JBoss etc would be a plus.
- Any experience in Puppet/Ansible Tower is a plus.
Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
North Brunswick, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Linux Production Support Engineer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358780
Posted Date: 3/12/2019