Strategic Planning Project Manager - Des Moines, IA
Exciting 18 month contract opportunity for a Business Initiatives Consultant with our Fortune 500 Financial Services client in Des Moines, IA. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with project management, implementation and strategic planning. Experience with financial payments within a community bank preferred.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 500 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
- Responsible for leading cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives that are larger in scope and complexity. Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership to other consultants and analysts in the integration/implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Lead the implementation of technology demand planning and prioritization process for the community back technology organization
- Represents payments, virtual solutions and innovation to central teams
- Central communication point for Government PMO and Enterprise CIO
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning
- Successful leadership of enterprise change initiatives
- Estimation techniques, both agile and waterfall
- Resource capacity planning and management processes
– Advantage Reference # 358801
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Strategic Planning Project Manager
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 358801
Posted Date: 3/8/2019